Again guys I am not really a beauty blogger… I just like blogging about cheap-ass makeup, but this looks like a fun tag so hey! I’m doing it!
Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging for?
-I have been blogging since 2010, I have been blogging using WordPress as a platform since 2013, but there are gaps between those years. I started blogging using my first account because I got the idea from my mom, she has a blog of her own that she has been keeping for over ten years.
Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do?
-I don’t really have a beauty routine, aside from washing my face, cleansing it and moisturizing it, I don’t pretty much do anything else, my hair care routine also only consists of washing my hair 3-4 times a week using conditioner and using oils. So really aside from that I rarely do every single beauty regimen there is.
Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
-Yes, at least I try to do it every week. But when I have clients I wash them before and after I do their makeup. I also make sure to spot clean them after every use, and I also make sure to disinfect them all the time.
How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
– I can last for a pretty long time; I think the longest I’ve gone is two weeks… that was when I was in my mid-teens, nowadays If I feel lazy I just don’t paint my nails.
What is your worst beauty habit?
-I pick on my pimples… I just can’t help them sometimes, I know that I shouldn’t do it, but it’s just so fucking tempting at times. Also I have this bad habit before that I stopped doing since I started doing freelance work; I used blow on my palettes when I see some loose powder after I used it.
Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
-Chores in general. But if I don’t do it, no one will… so I just have to suck it up and be a man! -_-
When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
-Depends on where I am going.If it is an important even then I won’t leave it to the last minute, that is just unprofessional and stupid; but if I was just going out with friends and family, then fuck doing doing things ahead of time.
Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice makeup or nice hair and no makeup?
-I would rather go out with a well done makeup and messy hair. You can always say that your messy hair was done on purpose since a lot of people have rocked the bed head and made it work, but if you have a nice hair but with no makeup; you’ll look like you just run out of time, especially if people got used to seeing you with on point makeup.
Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
-Yep I have never had problems going out without makeup before; especially on days when I just can’t give a fuck.
Name your top five beauty products (You can see just how fucking cheap I am from my choices here…)
- Ever Bilena Pressed Powder in Tan- I just love this product, this is holy grail status for me, and it’s only Php75.00 per refill pan.
- Sophie Paris Lipstick in Velvet Nude – This is an awesome lipstick, it is satin finish, very pigmented, smells like vanilla and it’s Php95.00!
- MeNow True Lips Lip Liners- They work nicely, they are pigmented and they come in a lot of shades. They are also sold for Php40.00 to Php50.00 depending on the store you bought them from.
- Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Duo in Sparkling Sage & French Vanilla- This I think is discontinued, but you can still buy the individual shades, I love this and if it run out I’ll definitely buy it again even if I have to get the separate shades and even if I have to slave myself with work just to afford them. The French Vanilla one is also a good highlighter.
- My elf Little Black Beauty Book day Edition- This is actually a great find! I got it for Php399.00.
Special Mention: This Mushroom Brush:
-It is multi purpose and I got it for a very good price.
I got the idea for this post from this lovely lady over “here” please click the link and show her some love! 🙂
That is all for now folks and see you all later! 😀
(If you want to learn more, ask questions and see more looks that are not posted in this blog, please visit my “facebook page” 🙂 )