Okay, so I do a lot of makeup posts, and sometimes I do some skincare and haircare posts on the side, most of you might think that I’m a beauty blogger, but really… I can’t consider myself one, just because I do not really fit the criteria… sorry; but I did this tag anyway because I think this could be fun as fuck! 😀
- Is your hair naturally curly or straight? -My hair is actually naturally wavy, not really straight or curly.
- What is your natural hair hair colour? – Black as my fucking soul… 😛
- Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon? – Most of the time I dye my hair myself, for those times that want to change something.
- How often do you wash your hair? – I wash my hair 3.-4 times a week. The humidity in the Philippines will dry my hair into nothingness if I went for less than 3.
- Do you wear the same style everyday or change it? – I have two default hair styles, Pony tail or just down and free.
- Do you do your own manicure/pedicure or got a salon? – I do my own manicure most of the time, but when I feel lazy I’ll just call for a home service or go to the salon.
- How often do you change your nail polish? – I haven’t worn nail polish in months…
- Do you polish your toes in the winter too or just the summer? – Nowadays I don’t even wear polish on my fingers…
- How long does it take to put on your makeup? – 15-45 minutes depending on what type of makeup I’m doing.
- What do you do first? Eyes or face? – Eyes, I’m lazy and a little careless. So it is safer to just do the eyes first.
- Do you “collect” makeup or just buy what you need? – I do not really collect makeup, to me that is a bad idea; that is why I do a bi-annual makeup purge. But I do call my makeup stash “makeup collection” sometimes. Makeup can actually go bad, so please don’t collect it like cards, coins or fucking bottle caps.
- How often do you wear false eyelashes? – Rarely, they look nice and I can rock them, but they aren’t exactly comfortable.
- Do you do a full face of makeup everyday? – Nah, I like it when my face can breathe. I won’t wear full face if I’m only going to the marketplace, the grocery, or the mall, or even when I ran an errand. I keep it this way:
- Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)? – Nope… just no. The only moments when I wear makeup at home is when I’m experimenting with looks (That I will take off after I took photos of them) or testing a liquid lipstick.
- Will you leave the house without makeup on? – Yes. I have no problem showing my face to the world.
- How many high end products do you own? – 4 items… and they were all gifts from a cousin whose wife lives in Canada. Two Mac eyeshadows a Clinique duo eyeshadow, a Mac lipglass. Highend makeup are even more expensive here, because of additional taxes and other stuff.
- How often do you wash your makeup brushes? – Every week. Or at least I try to.
- Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting ready? – Nah, I’ll just pull out whatever’s available and just wing it from there.
- How often do you change your handbag? – Rarely and I only own shoulder bags and body bags. I like to keep my hands free all the time, so I just carry the more convenient bags.
- What time do you get up and go to bed? 1 or 2 am, and I wake up at 8 or 8:30.
- How often and when do you workout? – Doing chores and blending makeup is already my exercise. Honestly, we do not have a dishwasher, and we do not have a vacuum cleaner.
- Left-handed or right-handed? – Right handed.
- How tall are you? – 5’2 Yep I’m that short.
- Do you speak a foreign language?- English is a foreign language to me. Filipino is my mother tongue.
- How many pets do you have? – A lot…we have about 10 cats and 3 dogs, though I only count 7 cats as mine.
- How often do you go on WordPress? – Whenever I feel like it. 🙂
- Do you read the comments posted on your blogs? – Yes, there’s not really a lot of comments on my blog so I don’t really have an excuse to not read them all. 😀
- What is your favourite colour? –.Green and black.
- How often do you clean your house? – Daily.
- What are you doing with the rest of your day? – trolling people on the internet (or eating).
I saw this tag on Lizzie’s blog which you can visit by clicking “here“! 🙂
So that’s all for now folks and see you all later! 😉
(If you want to learn more, ask questions and see more looks that are not posted in this blog, please visit my “facebook page” 🙂 )