I have already featured quite a number of fake products in this blog. But just so you know; these products barely scratch the surface of the fake cosmetics industry.
Here I’m going to show a list of all makeup brands that are being faked that I know. From MAC to Wet ‘n Wild; yes there are fake Wet ‘n Wild Products circulating around the online shops here in the Philippines. Probably even whole Asia; and I have no doubts that these products might reach the U.S. and other first world countries soon. Through the help of online selling.
Here is the list in no particular order:
- MAC-This is a no brainer; from their foundations, liners to their lipsticks… you can find fakes of everything this brand released.
- REVLON- Yes Revlon, a drugstore brand is also being faked quite a lot. I’ve stumbled upon a travel makeup palette, powders, lipsticks lip glosses and the likes.
- Maybelline- Another frequently faked brand, I’ve stumbled upon fake mascaras, liners, powders, liquid and cream foundations and lipsticks.
- Urban Decay- Most commonly their NAKED line. You’ll find everything from Naked palettes, lipsticks concealers and powders, not to mention NAked 4 and up, that doesn’t even exist in genuine UD lines.
- Etude House- Korean Makeup Products are also being faked to, the level of counterfeiting done to this brand is at the same level as MAC.
- 3CE (3 Concept Eyes)- Another Korean brand. I’ve seen fake lipsticks, eye liners, mascaras and powders.
- Monomola- I’ve seen fake lip tattoos and brow products.
- Skinaz- I’ve encountered fake lip tattoos.
- Sigma- Fake brush kits are scattered across Facebook pages.
- BH Cosmetics- Yes your eyes are not playing tricks on you, I’ve seen fake palettes and fake brush sets.
- Wet’N Wild- Fake lipsticks and Liquid lipsticks of this brand are pretty popular on online selling pages on Facebook.
- NYX- I’ve seen fake lip creams, lipsticks, and cream products.
- Makeup Forever- Fake Makeup brush sets and palettes.
- Lime Crime- Fake lipsticks and fake Velvetines.
- L’Oreal- I’ve seen fake lipsticks, fake foundations and fake powders.
- Victoria’s Secret- I know that the only thing makeup related that the company produce nowadays are lip glosses and lip balms since they ceased the production of other makeup products; but up until now their makeup is still being counterfeited. I came across lipsticks, lip glosses, eyeshadows and powders.
- Too Faced: I’ve seen fake chocolate bar palettes and their nine pan small palettes.
- The Balm: I’ve seen fake palettes, higlighters and blushes.
- Benefit-I’ve seen fake liquid products like high beam, sun beam, lolli tint, bene tint, cha cha tint and sets. Also, fake bronzers, concealers, mascaras and liners.
- Bobbi Brown- Fake makeup brush sets and powders.
- Everyday Minerals- Fake brush sets.
- Real Techniques- Fake Brushes, blending sponge and brush sets.
- Beauty blender- Both the normal one and mini.
- Eco Tools- Brushes and sets.
- Sally Hansen- Their nail polishes are also being faked.
- Moonkini- Brushes and sets.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills- I recently came across fake brow brushes and fake liquid lipsticks.
So, that is the list. I’ll update this post if I forgot anything.
That’s all for now folks! See you all later. 😉